Admittance Point Level Switch
Price And Quantity
- -20 to 100 Celsius (oC)
- Point Level Switch
- -30 to 250 Celsius (oC)
- Orange and Silver
Offered Admittance Point Level Switch is incorporated with the sections of active probe, grounding and guard. The presence of insulation case can be seen between the sections. It is mainly used to monitor the absence as well as existence of a solid, liquid and slurry material. This function is possible due to its detecting capacity that can indicate the admittance occurring between the grounding and active sections. It has automated build-up immunity and its guard section provides and activated immunity of RF signal. Admittance Point Level Switch has pushbutton calibration that enables easy installation. Offered is a an explosion-proof version that also features adjustable time delays and fail-safe sections. The switch can deal with all sort of materials with different physical properties.
- Admittance Point Level Switch is a movable parts free static level sensor. It consists of sensing components like sensing rod, compensation shield and Earth extension.
- These three components are used to form three different capacitances like sense Earth type, shield sense type and shield Earth type.
- As part of its mechanism, high frequency Sine wave is supplied to its compensation shield and sensing rod under same voltage level.
- This similar voltage helps to eliminate shield-sense capacitance so that the electronic circuit excludes shield-earth capacitance from its measurement.
- As its result, there is no need of material coating on probe. This process helps to enhance sensitivity of probe. It contributes to reverse sensitivity of admittance device in shield-earth area.
- This process helps to identify the level by measurement of sense-earth capacitance, although level is not sensed in this method.
- Perfect for all types of large quantity free flowing and sticky fluid and solid substances
- Perfect for top and side mounting purpose
- Up to 600 degree C process temperature (with ceramic insulation)
- Maximum 15 bar of process pressure
- Operator can choose lowest and highest fail safe field
- Compact size.
- Universal industrial power supply (15 to 80 VDC & 15 to 260 VAC).
- Low power consumption.
- Easy calibration.
- Active shield compensation against material build-up.
- Suitable for substances like plastics, acids and fly-ash that are sensitive to electricity/static charge
- Customized process connection like Threaded/Flanged etc.
- Remote electronics version available on request.
- Exd version available-suitable for gas group IIC, T6 as per IEC 60079-1-2007 & IEC 600529-2001.
- 1000 - 1500 Per Month
- 1 Week
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- wood & Plastic Box
- All India
39, Mangal Nagar, Behind Sai Ram Plaza, Near Rajeev Gandhi Circle - New Sabji Market, Ab Road Indore Madhya Pradesh India +918037301860