Chemical Industries Level Sensor
Price And Quantity
- Level Sensor
- 14-60 VDC
- 4-20mA Loop powered, Error output 21mA
Stainless steel made Chemical Industries Level Sensor can be used under -20 degree C to 60 degree C temperature range. This microprocessor controlled sensor is used for determining low dielectric constant and solids. It adopts non contact based technology for its functioning, Inbuilt LCD display of this product enables user to view and set site. Flanged or threaded process connector, standard process pressure range and precise measurement span are some of its unique features. This Chemical Industries Level Sensor supports latest dual core radar technology for reliable and stable operation. Small beam angle of this instrument helps to improve its anti interference performance.
- Horn antennas of this product are made of 316 grade stainless steel.
- It uses two core cables for transferring output signals and power supply voltage.
- Easy to comprehend mechanism
- Application specific design, low operating cost, accurate diameter
- 1 Per Week
- 1 Week
- Corrugated Box
39, Mangal Nagar, Behind Sai Ram Plaza, Near Rajeev Gandhi Circle - New Sabji Market, Ab Road Indore Madhya Pradesh India +918035063147